Skip to content
AAF Code of Ethics2017-12-06T17:50:23-05:00
AAF Code of Ethics
- We will affiliate ourselves with other professional Alarm Dealers, dedicated to further the protection of lives and property by improving the professionalism of the industry.
- We will always be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of our responsibility to honestly represent the capabilities and limitations of our products and services.
- We will present our qualification to prospective clients solely in terms of our ability, experience, and reputation.
- We will respect the reputation and practice of other firms in the alarm industry, but we will expose, without hesitation, conduct that may be illegal or unethical.
- We will continuously strive to improve our knowledge, skills, and techniques so we may render services of the highest quality.
- We will apply uniform and equitable standards of employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, sex, or age.
- We will endeavor to provide opportunities for continuing education and professional advancement of those employees who enter the alarm industry.
- We will maintain a wholly professional attitude in all of our business activities.
- We will accept responsibilities to be good corporate citizens of the communities, in which we live and work.
- We will neither encourage nor condone the use of public record for private gain.
- We will further the public interest by promoting the development of better understanding of the alarm industry